Tuesday, November 15, 2011

...Life in the rearview...

It seems as though I have been playing catch-up for MONTHS. I admit, I am busy. Sorry :)

I would like to catch you up on what I am thankful for, as I have been faithful to post each day on Facebook:
30 days of thankfulness: Day 4
Today I am thankful for the blessings that my children are. They have molded my spirit and challenged my faith. It is because of them that I rely so deeply on God, and have found my true purpose in His Kingdom.


‎30 days of thankfulness: day 5. Today I am thankful for the rain.

‎30 days of thankfulness: Day 6. I am thankful for true friends - those that care, support, and love. And I am thankful and blessed to have a few in my life.

‎30 days of thankfulness: day 7. Today I am thankful for the Word. It's always the same, but it speaks to me differently each time I seek Him.

‎30 days of thankfulness: day 8. Today I am thankful for my parents. Without their love, support, and sacrifices, I wouldn't be the parent or person I am today.

‎30 days of thankfulness: day 9. I am thankful for Jesus Christ... 'nuff said.

‎30 days of thankfulness: day 10. I am thankful for my bigger little brother. He is one of my best friends and always has my back. "5-Mile-Bike-Ride" ily Ry.

‎30 days of thankfulness: day 11. I am thankful to live in the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave. I am thankful for my dad, my grandpa, my great grandfather, -and countless other members of my family, on both sides, going back generations- and every other veteran who served and who are serving..

‎30 days of thankfulness: day 12. Today I am thankful for my church family and the direction God is "pushing" me in. Love you all.

‎30 days of thankfulness: Day 13. I don't think I have ever been more thankful for my spiritual gifts, as I am at this moment. God is so good.

Day 14: I am thankful for time and energy to get things DONE today before a quick weekend getaway.

Day 15: thankful for friends that are like family. Thanks guys for a great night. (Dave, Jenn, Matt, and Nicole). 

Here is another updated picture of the kids. Kayden is maturing SUPER FAST!

1 comment:

  1. Look how much Justice looks like you Julie! She is darling! I can't believe your sweet kiddos are so big!

    ReplyDelete