Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Eleven minutes was all it took...

So I had this long, extensive, drawn-out rant typed and ready to post, when I got a call from my dad. There aren't many times when I can say that one single, short conversation has changed my perspective.
 This one did.
Today had it's fair share of ups and downs. But let me conclude this post (if you can call it that) by saying that we never have it (life) harder than anyone else. Our circumstances may seem bleak at the time, but we are unable to comprehend the full circumstances of others. We don't feel how they feel.
All we can and should do, is our best to forfill God's true and perfect will for us.
 The rest, He will take care of.


Below are some snapshots of one of the highs from today. I got to go pheasant hunting with my dad, his friend and my brother. What a blessing it was!
Here is Ryan, dad and I with all the pheasants. I only actually shot 1. Ryan also shot 1. The rest were a community effort, mainy on the part of my dad.

Here I am with all 6 birds. I had so much fun today.
Thanks dad!

Ryan and I in the backseat, on teh drive home. We have fun together.
I love my bigger little brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment