Friday, May 14, 2010

Need to Update

I guess it has been a while since I have authored a new blog post. I cannot say that a lot has been going on, but alas, I have been busy. I am currently in the middle of deep-cleaning my house. Going through all the cupboards and closets, sorting and trashing. Yes, it is the most tedious part of the year, spring. Which marks the Kent Annual Trip To The Dump. Im just getting ready.

As far as updates on the kids; it's so hard to share through the meduim of the blog. Kayden has sprouted into a little boy. He talks nearly as much as Justice! He was just allergy tested, and we have found that he is allergic to: Eggs, Peas, Soy, Peanuts, Oak trees, every type of weed and pollen. We have him on a Xopanex inhaler, trying to avoid having to take him to get allergy shots weekly for as long as possible.
Justice spent another 4-hours stint in the ER a couple weeks ago, due to another ear infection. Her 2nd. Ever.
The school year will be wrapping up in a couple of weeks, so we just signed her up for VBS at our church. I am so glad that we have her in private school! WIth all the fuss over there being a Harvey Milk Appreciation Day, I am relieved that the traditional Christian values are the only ones being imparted on my daughter in school. She has been learning so much! She knows the entire Pledge of Allegiance, and she can write her name.

Justice also started T-Ball last week. She seems to be more naturally inclined to hit balls with bats, than kick balls into nets. Here are a couple pictures from her game last week:





The next couple weeks are going to be very busy. Tomorrow is T-ball game #2. Besides all the everyday stuff during the week, next weekend we have T-ball and a K9 trial on Saturday, a 5K and a special event on Sunday, and Monday we are going to Discovery Kingdom (formerly Marine World) with friends. Then we leave Thursday June 3rd for a camping trip, for a whole week!
I'll be sure to post some pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome pics of Justice in action! She looks like a pro! ;) Hope you all are doing well-- it's been too long! Things have seemed so crazy here, too... funny how that seems to happen as summer approaches! Talk to you soon:)

    ReplyDelete