My computer seems to be not wanting to upload any pictures. So frustrating! It would be nice to share the rest of the Dillon Beach pictures...
But I’d like to take this opportunity to wish my completely wonderful husband, Kevin, a happy 30th Birthday! (Too bad I can't post an embarassing baby pic!)
Dear Hubby,
You are such an amazing person. Your love for God, for me and our children is evident in everything you do. Thank-you for being my partner through this adventure called life. I am so blessed to spend eternity with you. I know that today won’t be the greatest of birthdays, because of work, but I do know that I will do my best to make it up to you on Monday when we escape the hustle and bustle to Tahoe to celebrate!
I love you with my whole heart and each day I thank the Mighty Creator for bringing us together.
143,
~Whif
Happy belated Birthday Kevin!!! :) Hope you guys had a blast in Tahoe!!!
ReplyDelete