We had some amazing pictures taken of the kids this week, with all of Kevin's work gear. Justice wore his Honor Gaurd uniform shirt, and Kayden wore his regular Class B uniform shirt.
It was very fun to watch the kids discover att the cool things that Daddy gets to play with at work.
Here are some of my favorite shots. We ordered our pictures, and since we are going on vacation, won't get them until we return home, late the first week of December. Enjoy!
(Shout-out to Bre: you did a great job! Thanks!!)
this ^ is my favorite pic of Justice!
this ^ was the one we ordered. Ke lilked the close-up, and it is very similar to the pictures take 2 years ago.
this ^ is the picture that we ordered of the kids. the goofy expressions on their faces is typical of them, and that's exactly what I wanted to capture.
I am torn on "favorites" of Kayden. I love this one ^ and the next one. They are both so cute, but we ordered the next one. Since we got a close-up of Jus, we thought we'd do a close up of Kayden too, and get one of them together that shows all the gear we set up.
this pic ^ is also adorable. when he wasnt screaming, he took some cute pics!
Daddy's boots are still too big, but it made for a cute picture! lol









Those pics came out so cute! :) I LOVE the one of Justice up close-- so adorable!
ReplyDelete